Thursday, May 8, 2014

Junior year is finally coming up. Then this will be my 3 year in guard or , my sophomore year could be my last time ever performing. If it is.. I don't know what I'll do. What am I suppose to do after school. I would usually go to practice then go home and do homework, but I guess Ill just hang out with my friends I guess. My bestfriend  is trying out for caption. I honestly think she not going to make it. We have 3 captions , 1 main one and the others 2 are co-captions. 2 of them currently are graduating and the other is quitting guard so now we're going to have 3 new captions. I heard for the field season theme is going to be gladiators but now its about world I guess. Not everybody knows but it has world in it. Around the world? Disney World? World War 1? World War2?Hopefully is something intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment