Friday, April 18, 2014

Well, winterguard season is finally over. Next fieldseason! I cant wait for junior year to come. High school is going by so fast. This morning my friends in guard and I were talking about freshman year on how much we miss it! Freshman year was amazing. I never knew what colorguard was until I tried out and i made the team. Im thinking on doing it until my senior year. Im kind of scared for the future. Life is going by so fast.Its like when I blink we're already 2 years in the future.Being in guard is so amazing. Everyone on the team is like one big family.Im an only child so I pretty much consider everyone my sisters, and 3 brothers. I heard this year for field season the theme might be something strong and exciting and fierce. Im so excited! Excepted for the part where we have to go through band camp all over again teaching the same old thing and learning something new. Also Im not so excited that we're gonna be in the sun for 7 hours learning our drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment